Ok, so I think I accidentally deleted my most recent blog entry last night. I was removing some unfinished-that-I-never-intend-to-finish drafts and I think I might have clicked delete one to many times. In any case, I'm not writing about my gorgeous black leather bar stools from Kijiji again, and for that I am sorry, dear readers, because I am certain you were enthralled by my tale and certainly wished to revisit this now-lost entry to live through my search & moment of triumph again and again and again.
Now what's concerning me, is that I linked the bar-stool entry to twitter and now that tweet is gone. But today the mystery deepens: I tweeted about my disappeared blog entry last night. And now those tweets are also deleted.
Um?
It's weird, right? The internet doesn't just eat things like that.. at least not that specifically. Usually if technology is going to sabotage you, it just takes everything all in one go. Why are my blog entries being deleted? Why are all my tweets about my blog entries (including ones that don't even link them like, "OMG WHERE IS MY BLOG ENTRY??") disappearing also? Creepy.
No comments:
Post a Comment